PTSIR realizes that health insurance continues to become more complicated everyday. The receptionist will verify your payable benefits as quoted by your individual health insurance plan. It is always a good policy for you to verify your coverage also to determine the accuracy of the information provided by your insurance company to PTSIR.
PTSIR Contracted Insurance Carriers
PTSIR participates in and accepts most insurance plans. If you have any questions regarding PTSIR participation in your specific network, please contact one of our offices or the Accounts Receivable department at (708) 335-4028.
Due to the constantly changing managed health care system, this list may not be all inclusive.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare HMO, POS, PPO, EPO
- Aetna HMO- Advocate South Holland, Advocate Palos Heights, Advocate Orland Park, Advocate Olympia Fields
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Care Direct (through Advocate)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Advantage PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield City of Chicago PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Managed Care Network Preferred
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO Illinois – Advocate South Holland, Advocate Palos Heights, Advocate Orland Park, Advocate Olympia Fields, Advocate Frankfort
- Cigna HMO/PPO - American Specialty Health Group (ASH)
- Corvel WC, Auto, PPO
- Care IQ WC, Auto, PPO
- Coventry WC, PPO, Auto (including City of Chicago)
- Dolton Medical
- Ford Motor Company
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart PPO
- HealthStar (thru PPO Next)
- Healthlink /SEIU
- HealthSpring – Advocate South Holland, Advocate Palos Heights, Advocate Orland Park, Advocate Olympia Fields, Advocate Frankfort
- HFN - HealthCare's Finest Network
- Humana HMO – Advocate South Holland, Advocate Palos Heights, Advocate Orland Park, Advocate Olympia Fields, Advocate Frankfort
- Humana Health Plans – ChoiceCare
- Humana Military
- Meritan Health
- Multiplan – PPO, Auto (Includes Beech Street, First Health
- One Call Care (formerly Align Networks)
- PHCS – Private Health Care Systems
- PPO Next (formerly Health Star & Preferred Health Network) PPO, WC
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Private Health Care Systems PPO, POS
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- UnitedHealthcare HMO, PPO
- USA Care (Medicare under Preferred Care)
- Veteran’s Choice / Healthnet
- Wellcare of Illinois
- Wellcare HMO– Advocate South Holland, Advocate Palos Heights, Advocate Orland Park, Advocate Olympia Fields, Advocate Frankfort
PTSIR GYM PROGRAM
Due to the changing climate in recent years within the insurance industry, benefits covering physical therapy treatment and time allowed for recovery have been limited, especially for post-operative orthopedic procedures. In many cases, these constraints no longer allow you to complete your prescribed rehabilitation program.
In an effort to bridge the gap between insurance benefits and out of pocket expenses, we have developed the PTSIR Gym Program. For a flat monthly fee, you can attend our facility and continue to utilize our equipment in the same supportive and friendly environment you have become accustomed to so that you can reach your rehabilitation goals. The only requirement is that you are a current PTSIR patient whose insurance lapses while under our care.