Occupational and hand therapy services are currently provided at our Blue Island, Hazel Crest, Lansing and Tinley Park locations. Please contact these locations for more information.
Our goal at PTSIR is to return our patients to overall normal hand function by restoring range of motion, strength, and decreasing pain and edema.
Occupational Therapy is performed by providers with a high degree of specialization requiring continuing education, including Certified Hand Therapist certification. Our CHT has joined the approximately 2% of physical and occupational therapists worldwide that hold this marked designation.
- Hand and Upper Extremity Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Conditions
- Tendon Injuries
- Hand Therapy
- Arthritic Conditions
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Post-Operative Conditions
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Custom Splint Fabrication
- Functional Limitations
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Range of Motion, Strength and Dexterity Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Ergonomic Job Assessments
- Joint, Neural and Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Active Release, Mulligan and Graston Techniques.
- Custom Dynamic and Static Splinting
- Sensory Re-Education and Desensitization
- Scar Management and Wound Care